*Review Time! Etsy Shop: ElsBriarPatch*



Hey Guys!
Today I’m reviewing this Etsy shop named ElsBriarPatch. This Etsy shop specializes in scarves and monogram items! As you might know, I am totally obsessed with monogram items. Recently, I’ve also become obsessed with another thing which is infinity scarves. Today I will actually be reviewing an infinity scarf!! Along with a monogrammed pocket tee from the same shop. To start out with the pocket tee, it is a white Hanes v-neck with a grey and white chevron pocket and a hot pink monogram. I love absolutely everything about this pocket tee, because it is just a timeless shirt that I will get so much use out of! It washes nicely, without getting even the slightest bit damaged in the wash. Which is a huge plus, because that’s one less thing I have to worry about. The shop has a wonderful variety of colors and styles that are all amazing! With all the different colors and styles, you are sure to find something you love! The tee is also exceptional quality and a great value at only $18! For this great of quality, I am so happy that is only $18 The monogram is so pretty, and I can tell the owner of the shop, Rachel puts a lot of hard work into each and every shirt she makes. As you can tell, I am very pleased with this hops pocket tees. They are exquisite!

The next item I am reviewing from this shop is an infinity scarf! The scarf I am reviewing is a burnt orange color with white trim. It is honestly one of the softest scarves I have ever felt. This scarf is not too thick, and not too thin. It is great quality! This is an amazing staple item to have in your winter wardrobe, and looks great with a cute pair of skinny jeans and a white cable knit sweater. All of the scarves from this shop are super cute, affordable, and amazing quality. These are a must have for all seasons and I would recommend checking out this shop’s scarves and pocket tees, no doubt about it!
I hope that you all enjoyed this review, and love Rachel’s shop as much as I do! You can shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/elsbriarpatch www.etsy.com/shop/elsbriarpatch
www.etsy.com/shop/elsbriarpatch
www.etsy.com/shop/elsbriarpatch
www.etsy.com/shop/elsbriarpatch
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment