*Review Time! Etsy Shop: GraceBennettBoutique*

Hi Everybody!
Today I’m reviewing this super cute and fashionable pocket tee from the Etsy shop GraceBenettBoutique. I got the color grey with a multi colored chevron pocket and a black/blue monogram. What’s so great about this shop though, is that there are so many options and colors to choose from, so you are sure to find something you love!
This tee can be worn basically everywhere, and dressed for any occasion. Its a great fit, just a little oversized, so it fits perfectly loose on me. It can be paired with athletic shorts for a sporty look, and jean shorts for a classic, preppy look. It’s perfect to wear to school or to a party. You and your friends can have SO much fun mixing and matching colors so you both look matchy, but each with your own unique twist! The quality of this shirt is also amazing. It is nice and heavy, but not too heavy. It’s perfect for spring and summer, and can be easily layered with a cardigan for fall/winter. I have already got so much use out of my shirt, and I have confidence it will last me awhile  because of the great quality! This Etsy shop has a wide variety of options that are all so versatile!  I really hope you check them out and love them as much as I do! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment