*Review Time! Etsy Shop: 2peaspod*


Hey Fashionistas! I'm doing another review! Today I’m reviewing a pink pocket tee and keychain sent to me by the Etsy Shop 2peaspod. These two items matched very well and are both very high quality. 2peaspod shop specializes in monogram items, which are very cute, and perfect for yourself,or that special girl in your life! My keys look amazing on the key chain and it is a stylish way to identify your keys. It fits perfectly in your hands, so you can just grab it and go. I love the colors and the fabric quality is amazing. It is very very thick, so it will probably never break or rip. My pocket tee had the same kind of design as the keys, but 2peaspod’s color and design options are great, so you are sure to find something that is uniquely you! The pocket can actually hold things, which isa major plus! The shirt fits nice and loose, and I love tucking it into my shorts. It is stylish, bright and fashionable. The store offers a wide variety of colors and I had no issues at all 
choosing what Iiked.
 
 


This shirt is so cute and classy! It can easily be dressed up or down. It is perfect for all seasons and moods! It can be worn on a fun day at the amusement park with the girls, a birthday party, or even the beach! It is so sweet and girly and will turn heads wherever you decide to where it! At only 20 dollars, it is a great bargain! You can also vist 2peaspod facebook page for even more surprises!




No comments:

Post a Comment