Summer/Spring Must Haves

Spring Must haves

These are some of the pieces I am DYING to get this spring/summer! I absolutely love every thing on this list and I hope that you all get inspiration from it too :) As you guys probably know, the spring trends this year are black and white, the color robins egg blue (or Tiffany blue), Bermuda shorts, peekaboo pieces, statement sunglasses, bold stripes, leather, and more! I will definatley be incorperating those trends in my 2013 Spring- summer wish list! 

This Lily Pulitzer scarf is absolutely perfect for the spring! It just adds a bright pop to any  outfit and automatically makes any outfit more fun! http://www.lillypulitzer.com/product/Accessories-Shoes/Scarves/entity/pc/61/c/247/5682.uts?swatchName=Fiesta+Pink+Spring+Fling 

It seems like everyone and their mother has this bubble necklace from J Crew...and I can see why!! It is such a beautiful statement necklace,  and it can add a whole new feel to a dull outfit! http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/jewelry/necklaces/PRDOVR~92687/92687.jsp

Hunter rain boots are so classy!!  I want one in every single color! They are very durable, last a long time, and are goregeous!!




Tory burch flats!! AHHH pure heaven! These shoes scream sophisticated, preppy, and cute to me! These are so adorable and defiantly one of my spring 2013 must haves! http://www.toryburch.com/reva-ballet-flat/50008606,default,pd.html?dwvar_50008606_color=051&start=76&cgid=shoes-flats

I will definately post more must haves if you guys like this sort of thing! Leave me a comment below on if you like these products, and defiantly let me know YOUR spring/summer 2013 must haves!

xoxo,
Amanda










No comments:

Post a Comment