July 4th Outfit Inspiration

Today is officially July 1st! Now, when I think of July, I automatically think fireworks, but a question that I have been getting a lot lately goes somewhat along the lines of : "HELP!! I don't know what to wear for the fourth of July! I don't have anything with stars and stripes on them?" Well my friends, I am here to give you some inspiration. First of all, you don't need to go all out. Just a simple outfit can look classy and elegant. For Example, lets say you have a classic staple in pretty much everyone's wardrobe, a black and white striped shirt.



You may be thinking, ok.. well this isn't red white and blue? Why should I wear this on the fourth of July? I'll get to that in a few seconds, but first lets add some bottoms for this casual look.




These Red J crew Chino shorts are the perfect POP. Now the shoes are really what scream Oh, you did dress up for the Fourth Of July!
And that is  a statement pare of blue wedges.
Wedges are SO in this summer, and are totally appropriate for this outfit because they are a wedge, not a heel. I hope this casual outfit gave you an idea of what to wear on the Fourth Of July!
I challenge you to go into your closet, find stuff that normally would NOT be categorized as "Fourth Of July Apparel" and MAKE it fourth of July ready! I hope you all have an amazing Fourth Of July!

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment