*Review Time! Etsy Shop: JustFrocket*


Hey everyone! It’s Amanda with another review! You all have been requesting more reviews on my instagram like crazy, so I thought I would do another one! This is one is on another Etsy shop that I adore named MonogramManiac. This is a shop that specializes in monogrammed/personalized items. What I am reviewing is their monogrammed pocket tee in Grey. This is a basic pocket tee. But this isn’t like a normal pocket tee, it fits perfectly. A lot of pocket tees I have reviewed also have good fits, but this pocket tee is perfect. It is a little bit oversized, but not too oversized. It has the perfect oversized, slouchy, not trying to hard look that is hard to pull off. But, somehow this pocket tee pulls it off perfectly. The seller of this shop is also super nice, and easy to work with, which is great if you have any questions. The quality of this shirt is also amazing. You can dress this shirt down, with a pair of athletic shorts and flip flops, and just go out the door.  But you can also dress this shirt up with a nice pair of skinny jeans, which is amazing because it’s so versatile. This shop also has many color options you can choose from, so you’re sure to find something you love! I don’t hate anything about this shirt, it’s honestly just so simple, and classy at the same time, like I said it’s perfect. If you want to check out this shirt or this shop, you can visit it here: 
Www.etsy.com/shop/justfrocket
Www.etsy.com/shop/justfrocket

1 comment:

  1. You won't believe me, but I was planning to write a blog very similar to the one you have posted here. Great work!

    digitizing service

    ReplyDelete