Review: Essie Nail Polishes

It was requested for me to do on a review on Essie nail polishes. This is the packaging of the brand Essie nail polish:
I think that these are really sturdy, classic, clean looking packaging. The formula of the actual nail polish is not sticky at all! It is very very smooth to apply on the nails. Depending on what color you get, these polishes tend to be very opaque. I absolutely love these polishes! They are truly amazing and every girl needs Essie nail polish.  Here is a pro and con list I made up for this brand. Personally, I belive the pros outweigh the cons by a lot!

Pros:
Nice color selection
Very pigmented
Smooth application
Perfect sized brush
Clean packaging
Creative names

Cons:
Some colors can not be very pigmented
Pricey $$

These nailpolishes are $8 each, but sometimes you can find them for an amazing sale! I would go check these out!!! These are availabile at
www.ulta.com
www.target.com
www.walmart.com
www.walgreens.com

these are amazing nail polishes that I highly recommend you go purchace!

No comments:

Post a Comment