Review: KQC Flat Iron

If you are looking for a new straightner, or are thinking of buying this straghtiner, I am here to say: Buy it!!!! You will defiantly not regret it!!! It is one of the best purchases I've made all year. This lovely straightner that I'm talking about is called the KQC 1 inch ceramic straightner.
I got this straightener in January of 2013. The price was a little bit steep at about $160. But honestly, I have tried so many straighteners in my life and none can compare to this one. It heats up in about 30 seconds and smooths out even the thickest of hair with one swipe. It get get up to 450 degrees. Personally my hair is thick, dry, and frizzy...NOT a good combination at all! So when I use this straightener it only takes about 20 minuets to do my full head of hair, which is an amazing record for me! I strongly strongly strongly recommend checking out this straightener. The brand that sells it is SUPER trustworthy, very nice to work with, and ships out very fast! You can order this at www.flatironexperts.com

Pros:
Heats Up Very Fast
Gets up To high temperature
TEmperature is ajustable
Does NOT fry hair
Applys and works smoothly

Cons:
Expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment