*Review Time! Etsy Shop: CarolcreationsLA*



Hey Everyone! It’s Amanda, doing what I do best: reviews!! I have gotten feedback that you all love my reviews, so I thought I would do another one. This is on another Etsy shop named: CarolscreationsLA. Her shop has absolutely amazing monogrammed pieces like tank tops, running shorts, lunchboxes, clutches, hats, etc. This shop is perfect for a girl who just loves a good monogram, not to mention, a fabulous shop to get a special present for yourself or another girl in your life! What I am reviewing specifically, is one of this shops tank tops. As you can see by the picture below, I got it in a bright orange color.



The pigmentation of the shirt is great! It is so vibrant, and neon. The quality is also amazing, it is super super soft and light, which makes it great for working out, or casual summer days. The monogram is super classy, and I love the pocket overall. It is black and white chevron, with an orange anchor that matches the shirt. This shop has so many amazing color choices, so you are sure to find something you love! Overall, I recommend this Etsy shop. Especially the pocket tank.  It is really versatile, and great for many different occasions! It makes a great outfit paired with a neon bandeau and some cut shorts. It is $18.00, which is so, so low for how amazing the tank is. This tank is certainly worth it. The shop owner, Carol  is super, super nice, and easy to work with, so your experience purchasing from her will be great!  You can go to her Etsy shop and check for yourself what I’ve been raving about!





www.etsy.com/shop/carolcreationsLA

No comments:

Post a Comment