*Review Time! Etsy Shop: Thatsewmaria*



Hi Everybody! Its Amanda, with another review! Today I’m reviewing a light pink pocket tee from the Etsy Shop thatsjustsewmaria. This tee is a little oversized, which I LOVE because I can tuck it is and make it casual. The color is great and the shirt is high quality and comfy. I had no trouble specifying just how I wanted the shirt and I couldn’t be happier with the results! The pocket is yellow chevron with my monogram on it. This shirt goes great with jean shorts and is a great summer look! There are many colors to choose from and I just love that its a v-neck, it gives me room to move around and accents the collar bone. The pocket is made out of a really durable canvas material, which is amazing, because it is not flimsy, and will be guaranteed to stay on 
there.
 


This pocket tee is at the amazing price of $13.95 which is incredible for this quality pocket tee! They also come in a variety of color options and thread options, so you are sure to find something that you love! This tee is certainly worth it. The shop owner, Maria is super, super nice, and easy to work with, so your experience purchasing from her will be great! You can go to her Etsy shop and check for yourself what I’ve been raving about!









www.etsy.com/shop/thatsewmaria
 

No comments:

Post a Comment