*Review Time! Etsy Shop: JBatesandco*

Hey Everyone!
Its Amanda, and today I will be doing the much requested reviews!! I have got feedback that you all love hearing about new products and shops to check out, so I thought I would do another one. This is a very special review, because I am reviewing 3 different things from the same shop called JBatesanCo. This is great, because since we all have our own style preferences, you may not like one thing from this shop but fall in love with another. So, to begin the review, I am going to start off with a pocket tee. This is a light green with a simple pink monogram on the pocket.



As you can probably tell, the quality of this monogram is terrific. I can tell the owner of this shop, Jess spent a lot of time on it and it looks so elegant, yet classy. The great thing about these pocket tees are that she has so many different colors of shirts and thread color options, so you are sure to find something that suits your personality amazing!



This shirt is a little oversized, but I love that! It gives it an effortless feel. It’s not too oversized that you feel like you are wearing a bag, but it’s not too small. It’s basically perfect. The shirt itself is super soft, and very nice quality. It isn’t too thick  but it gives just the perfect amount of warmth. This type of shirt is so versatile, and you will be able to find so many places to wear it if you get one like I did! I have worn mine so much and I am in love with it! If you would like to check out this certain t-shirt on the Etsy shop you can click here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/155595589/monogrammed-comfort-colors-short-sleeve?ref=shop_home_active
If you just want to look at the shop, you can click here: www.etsy.com/shop/JBatesandco


The next item from this shop I will be reviewing is a sweatshirt/pullover. This sweatshirt is white with a custom pocket. The pocket is just absolutely amazing! It is in Ohio buckeyes colors (red and grey) chevron and it has stitching in the shape of Ohio and my monogram in the middle. It just looks so well made and put together! I love it! If you decide you want one as well, you can customize the pocket however you would like.


The sweatshirt itself is one of the softest pullovers I have ever felt. The inside is a fleece material and it instantly warms you up. It is great in the morning in the fall or winter when you are outside drinking your coffee and you need something to keep you warm. This is the sweatshirt that will do the job. Not to mention, it is super adorable. You will feel warm and cozy, but still stylish, customized, and put together.



The last item I will be reviewing is another pocket tee. But it is different than the first one. This shirt is by a different brand, and it is more fitted than the other pocket tee. It is also bright green with a chevron pocket with an anchor and my monogram.


This pocket tee design is so on trend now! Whenever I wear this shirt, I get tons of compliments on it. It is a regular t-shirt. It depends on what size you get, but mine wasn’t too fitted but it wasn’t very oversized either. It was sort of just a normal cute, classy shirt.If you are into the preppy look, this is the perfect shirt for you! You can wear this to many events like concerts, theme parks, running errands, shopping, sleepovers, and so much more! This is a shirt that you are guaranteed to get a lot of use out. It is so perfect, along with this amazing monogrammed store! As you can tell, I 100% recommend this store! If you would like to take a look at this store you can click here: www.etsy.com/jbatesandco www.etsy.com/jbatesandco www.etsy.com/jbatesandco www.etsy.com/jbatesandco www.etsy.com/jbatesandco
Thanks guys!

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment