*Review Time! Etsy Shop: Emidesign*

Hey Everyone! Today I’m reviewing a few different pieces of jewelry from the Etsy shop EmiDesign. The are a more formal style of jewelry and I absolutely love each stunning piece! I have a 2 earrings and  2 bracelets to talk about, and I’m so excited to share them with you guys!
This first pair of earrings are stud-like at the top, but are very long and elegant. I love them because even though they are big, they feel almost weightless on my ears. I think the design is absolutely stunning and beautiful. The quality is very amazing and the price is only ten dollars! That is an amazing bargain for the look of the earrings. The diamonds look so elegant, and no one would ever know you only spent $10 on them because of how expensive they look. I would definitely recommend these. I just love the way they look and they are not too dangly, so you don’t have to worry about them swinging around crazily. The diamonds also sparkle in the light, so you are sure to get noticed. Overall, these are amazing earrings!







Bracelet



This is one of the fabulous bracelets I will be talking about. It is a basic silver coil, with details of silver designs throughout. This bracelet is a super cute way to dress up basically any look, because silver goes with a lot of colors. It is also great for layering with other bracelets. It is a unique design that  coils around the hand. I love coil bracelets because they are easy to put on and don’t fall off! You also don't have to worry about a clasp or chain breaking. It is a very nice and simple design and is really elegant. The bracelet doesn’t bend in a strange way, it curls at the perfect size for my wrist and stays curled, so it will last me a very long time. I don’t have to worry about the bracelet falling off or sliding up and down my arm which is a huge plus because of how hectic things can get. I really do think this is an amazing bracelet!




Earring



These last pair of earring I will be talking about  are an absolutely stunning piece to look at. The top ball is a beautiful silver and in a pattern. The glass at the bottom swirls in a very unique way. Unlike the other pair of earrings, the top is a hook that goes into the ear. The earrings are pretty long, but like the other ones, don’t strain the ears. I absolutely love the look of these earrings. They have a bubbly feel, and I just love how the glass is transparent with white accents. With a nice braid, these earrings can really complete a formal or classy look. Since all of the colors are fairly neutral, these earrings can go with pretty much any outfit. I would definitely recommend you check these out! These earrings are twelve dollars, which is a truly amazing deal for how unique these earrings are!


Bracelet





Next to review is this bracelet. This bracelet is very cute and simple. I love that about is because it can be as formal or casual as you would like.  I like the color scheme a lot. This is because the lavender parts are metallic, so they match the silver very well.The bracelet fits on the arm very well and I love how the metal loops together, and I found that very unique. The price is only fourteen dollars, which is, again, very good value. This entire shop has very good prices, which is great, because that means you can get multiple items to layer!  I hope you check out this etsy shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/emidesign

No comments:

Post a Comment