Review Time! Etsy Shop Lizalukensberg

Hey Everyone!!  A lot of you have emailed me saying you really miss my reviews. I am happy to announce that I will be starting reviews back up for you guys! Since it's getting close to summer, I have many new shops to introduce you to. The first shop I'm going to start with is Lizalukensberg. This shop is full of wonderful handmade jewelry. Ms. Lukensberg likes to work only with quality materials With special beads. Her jewelry is classified as  trendy and romantic.
She says "in my love of design jewelry I try my Best to touch of many different styles for choose what ever you love and like." Which is amazing, because she puts personal hard work into all of the products she makes. All her items are designs by handmade in a different and new techniques. With the great work being put behind her jewelry, you know that it is superb quality. I definintly recommend this necklace from her wonderful shop. I will put pictures down below this review so you can see how great it is close up. If you would like to browse other wonderful jewelry or purchase the one I have, you can open this link!  https://www.etsy.com/shop/lizaluksenberg





2 comments:

  1. wooow !!!! it's looks amazing
    I also have 1 of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow, Liza and her jewelries are so great...

    ReplyDelete