Revamping My Blog

Hello Everyone,
I've been so MIA!!! I feel so overwhelmed with how many new readers I have been getting lately, that I have felt an enormous amount of pressure of what to post to please all of you. I have decided to completely do a 180 of my blog, and change it (hopefully for the much better- haha) As you all know, in the past I have dedicated my blog to be a review blog. I decided that I want my blog to be more about fashion and lifestyle rather than reviews. With that being said, I know most of you do enjoy reading my reviews so I will not stop them completely. I will continue posting reviews every now and then, but mainly want to focus on fashion and lifestyle updates. Please stick with me while I go through this change- it should't take too long.
In the meantime, you can check out the newest video I have posted to my youtube channel- some 4th of July outfits ideas. Hope to post soon!

xx
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment